Located in central Holt, “The Lawns” is not just an ordinary self catering holiday cottage or a barn conversion – it is a large (Grade II listed) Victorian house built in Georgian style with taste and opulence.
Our guests – birthday party celebrations (lots of those), family get-together parties, just family holidaymakers, hen and stag parties, wedding guests. Occasional quiet retreat guests that come as a couple or two, or even just as one person. We are dog and child-friendly. Having discovered us, many of our guests come back time and again – large amounts of our business is repeat bookings.
The house and grounds are large allowing children and pets lots of space to run around and explore. We have a Hot Tub – a £10,000 HotSpring Relay (extra charge applies). A range of unique shops are just a short walk away, as well as exceptional places to eat such as Byfords cafe; Nina’s wine bar and a number of pubs.
- One of the best possible locations in North Norfolk – central Holt – highly sought after.
- A huge, gorgeous house (over 2,000 sq ft), lovingly and tastefully restored, with no expense spared.
- Zoffany and Willam Morris wallpapers, Farrow and Ball paints, antique furniture, brass, marble and granite.
- Approximately 2 acres of garden with a huge formal lawn and play area, playground and a large trampoline.
- Large modern kitchen with a full selection of cooking utensils.
- Competitive prices, as we do bookings directly with no agency fees.
- There are currently 18 sleeping spaces at The Lawns House. Another FOUR can be accommodated in our new apartment.
- Lots more, come and discover us for yourself!
“A spacious, well equipped and perfectly located house. Our second time here and it was every bit as good as we remembered it…”
Rob and Christine Clayton
“It does not get much better than this! As a family with small children, the house and garden provided everything we could wish for…”
“We had a superb time. The dining and living areas are fantastic. One of our party booked immediately for another break…”
Ian and Karen Brown
“The perfect backdrop to a family holiday. We’ve been coming to the Lawns for 5 years. Keep returning, because it has given us so many happy memories. I love the large dramatic house, it brings air of luxury and decadence without imposing fear of spoiling it. The garden is gorgeous and spacious. The perfect arena for hide and seek or childish adventures and badminton. With facilities, entertainment and great food close at hand it is my easiest week of the year. “